In spite of all my great intentions,
I got only 4 green Bright Jane blocks made this month.
But it is only Sunday
so I still have three days to make more.
Maybe
But I also had hoped to get at least this one completed for Serendipity.
Oh well
there is always next month.
But wait!
I am going to Africa in 66 days
so lots of training and babysitting grand children
and family vacationing here.
Blessings,
Chris
Your DJ blocks are just beautiful! Good luck getting a few more in before the end of the month.
ReplyDeleteCelebrate getting 4 blocks pieced. The night is still young, I just finished piecing a Nearly Insane block. I think you'll have time for a Dear Jane block. Don't you like to stay up until the early hours of night?
ReplyDeleteI like the green blocks......
ReplyDeleteLovely GREEN scraps being used in your blocks!
ReplyDeleteI love the greens - so bright!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous green fabrics and blocks? Where in Africa are you going? My DIL just got back from a working trip to Kenya. We are planning to go there and Botswana in 2018.
ReplyDeleteThose Bright Jane blocks are great! They are new to me. Seems Jane has a dinger in every pie. Don't worry about deadlines, just enjoy today. The trip to Africa should be an exciting experience.
ReplyDeleteGreat blocks! The good thing about fabric and patchwork is that it won't go back while you're away!
ReplyDeleteLooking great! I enjoy deadlines... they help to keep me motivated, but they are not strict rules such as one finds when entering a competition!
ReplyDelete