I wondered if you had gone to Africa yet. I'm always fascinated to see photos of farming in other countries. The terraced hill with tea looks so peaceful but I'm sure farming in Rwanda is more challenging than in the US. Welcome home!
Love the Kingfisher and the Hibiscus. Coming from Africa, seeing your photo's had me in tears. The African Bush is a magical place, Thank You for sharing this special trip with all of us!
Hi Chris thanks for sharing your trip with us through your photos, loved the hills and valleys. Nice to see you even managed some stitches too! Cheers Glenda
Beautiful photos ; great shots, aside from that spider, lol! Though I did have two wasps in my bathroom the other day so I guess the heebie-jeebies are universal :)
Pragtige fotos!♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteI wondered if you had gone to Africa yet. I'm always fascinated to see photos of farming in other countries. The terraced hill with tea looks so peaceful but I'm sure farming in Rwanda is more challenging than in the US. Welcome home!
ReplyDeletewhat do they farm on the hills........it looks so productive.......
ReplyDeleteLove the Kingfisher and the Hibiscus. Coming from Africa, seeing your photo's had me in tears. The African Bush is a magical place, Thank You for sharing this special trip with all of us!
ReplyDeleteHi Chris,
ReplyDeleteYou had me until the big spider! Wow - beautiful pictures. Have a wonderful time! ~smile~ Roseanne
Hi Chris thanks for sharing your trip with us through your photos, loved the hills and valleys. Nice to see you even managed some stitches too! Cheers Glenda
ReplyDeleteFabulous photos
ReplyDeleteLove your photos...except for the spider in the shower. Stitching does make the wait easier, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the photos! You got some fabulous shots!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos ; great shots, aside from that spider, lol! Though I did have two wasps in my bathroom the other day so I guess the heebie-jeebies are universal :)
ReplyDeleteYou got a lot of gorgeous photos! I'm looking forward to reading more about your experiences. And I love the photos of you appliquing in the airports!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos! I feel like I'm there with you in Rwanda. Thank you!
ReplyDelete