Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

A Heart A Day For The Month of May

Deb over at Happy to be Scrappy is stitching 
a heart a day in the month of May. 
I think I will play along. It has to be easy. 
So I pulled out some pre-cuts and ran them through the GO Baby.


Now I have a nice pile of four inch blocks and hearts.


The goal of this game is to stitch one heart each day
not stitch 31 hearts.
Blessings,
Chris

11 comments:

  1. Hmmmm I might just have to check this challenge out....I can use it as my countdown to summer as the 31st is my last day of school/work then this teacher is on summer break!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've kept on mine...and it's day 7. How are you doing? Think I'll post mine this coming saturday...day 12.

      Delete
  2. So happy you are joining in and all set to go! Love your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too much pressure for me as summer is reving up ... the cherry trees are blooming and temps are in the 60-70's. maybe next fall but i look forward to seeing the finished hearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thats a quick way to get those little blocks prepped Chris LOL Love those colours all jumbled together. plus nice wee project to pick up and do quietly each day. Cheer Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. They would make nice quiltys for a hospital nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! I did this for a whole year and have a quilt full of hearts and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fabrics. Enjoy your daily stitching.

    ReplyDelete