Pages

Monday, June 25, 2018

End of June 2018

Well I did not get my OMG goal this month. 
I got only 7 Bright Jane blocks made. 
I was hoping for 8. 


My Sweet Farmer and I are taking a week off and going to,
 of all places, 
a Guernsey cow convention in Iowa. 
Among other things.
we will be dining aboard a river boat on 
the Mighty Mississippi River.
Bags are packed, passports, cash, oil changed,
 Dear Daughter stitching, etc. 
No little children until next Monday. That's a whole week. 
Then we have family visiting here every day until Aug. 
See you next month. 

Blessings,
Chris

9 comments:

  1. Have a great time at convention. I'll wave as I fly over Iowa. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I got to meet you in real life tonight! Gotta love those Guernsey cows and their caretakers! Sorry you missed us, Gretchen! Have a great trip. Gladie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I recognized those blocks from the thumbnail! Keep going on the DJ blocks! I am making some too and we have to encourage each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely holiday, taking time away is always a benefit to do something new even if it is work releated. You sound as if you are going to have a very busy July so need the rest first to charge the batteries before they all descend on you. Have a super time. Hugs, Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished my June goal too! I admire your clean lines with these small pieces as I'm just not good at anything under 2 1/2" inches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blocks look great. Have fun with the cows and on the boat. Sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the bold colors in your blocks. You see a lot of those colors lately everywhere.

    ReplyDelete