My list was short last week, but I did not get it all done. I spent lots of time with the little boys and that was wonderful. They will be back again next week for Jonathan's fifth birthday. He wanted to spend his birthday at the farm. We are getting everyone's summer schedules on to the calendar so I can block out my time to write.
This week's to-do-tuesday list:
- Continue the 30 Day writing challenge. I started with Day 1 and spent time getting organized and printing off worksheets. I have decided to actually begin logging in days on June 1 so it will be easy to track my days. The goal will be to write at least 1000 words each day. That is only 3 pages typed out or 5-6 hand written. I hand wrote 9 pages this past week.
- Continue the action exercises on my course. This time write them down. I have been reading only 2 books this week.
- Taking part in a virtual blogger's retreat with chookyblue this weekend. I will work on the last and final block for BTCT. I have it started and will get the rest of the applique bits prepped so I can stitch away. I might pull out something else to play with also. Depends what the ufo number of the month will be. But I always change that anyway.
- Tomorrow, with the cleaning lady, we are continuing the mass de-cluttering, this time in the quilt room. The goal will be to reduce paper, put away projects not being worked on, coral some of the little girls craft supplies. And to think, yesterday I bought glitter glue, play doh, high lighters, pens and journals and white out, as well as new head phones so they can play on their ipads quietly.
That should be enough for this week. It has been raining again. We are supposed to be having a bonfire tonight for the final gathering of our church small group but it looks like it will be pot luck inside instead. I love pot lucks. I am taking a seasonal rhubarb custard meringue pie.
- Make pie for tonight.
Blessings,
Chris
Hi Chris! Your seasonal rhubarb custard pie sounds delicious. Yum. Rhubarb is one of my favorite things, and in a pie it is heavenly in a tart way. ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDelete