The RSC colour for September is purple!!
This is what I have found already cut and sewn together of the 8 purple fabrics so this should be an easy goal for OMG this month.
And this is how 2 of the blocks will go together. I like that most of the prep work is already done. I can just enjoy sewing them all together. After this, I will have to cut squares and sew half-square triangles together but that is not too difficult.
Blessings,
Chris
linking with
one-monthly-goal-september.
scraphappy
quilting is more fun than housework.
monday-making.
moving-it-forward.
needleandthreadnetwork.
off-wall-friday.
You're on top of things with purple! Your background fabric is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a time saver for PURPLE month at the RSC!! I had fun with BLUE, here's hoping you did, too.
ReplyDeleteWay to go! You’re off to a great start.
ReplyDeleteI only just finished up my blues and haven't had a chance to check out my purples. Pretty sure I'll have plenty of choices too. Should be a fun month!
ReplyDeleteI haven't pulled out my purple scraps yet, but you have made a great start!
ReplyDeleteI love purple, and your blocks are going to be beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGreat way to start out September. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!
ReplyDeleteI love purple! It is amazing how many people seem allergic to this color :) Good jump on your goal for the month.
ReplyDeleteFun fabric. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.
ReplyDeleteI love the purple with the black novelty fabric! Yay for being ahead of the game.
ReplyDeleteWow, you've got the purple nailed. I went through my stash and it's pretty sparse. Maybe I can include mauve and lilac. Anyway, happy stitching from me!
ReplyDeleteI’m just getting started on my OMG and my purple RSC Blocks. We were camping ⛺️ and there was no internet! But then that was the plan, to rejuvenate and get away from technology!
ReplyDeleteLove that purple. Good luck with your goal.
ReplyDelete