I have been limiting my sewing time to the weekends only. And why? Because I have been writing! I have another course almost complete. I am 2 pages short for my book report. On the last course I submitted, they deducted 3 marks for being a half-page too little. Yikes!
For my one-monthly-goal I made a "whole bunch" of blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge including 4 orange Bright Jane blocks bringing the total up to 12. Still need 8 more.
I made another 10 blocks for the Corn and Beans UFO. I turned these blocks on point and they look like baskets. This gives me ideas.
Also, I decided to dust off an old quilt book and play along.
My day will be Friday, March 6. I found the perfect book to revisit. You will have to wait to see what book that is and how I was inspired.
Blessings,
off-wall-friday. wendysquiltsandmore. frombolttobeauty.
For my one-monthly-goal I made a "whole bunch" of blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge including 4 orange Bright Jane blocks bringing the total up to 12. Still need 8 more.
I made another 10 blocks for the Corn and Beans UFO. I turned these blocks on point and they look like baskets. This gives me ideas.
Also, I decided to dust off an old quilt book and play along.
My day will be Friday, March 6. I found the perfect book to revisit. You will have to wait to see what book that is and how I was inspired.
Blessings,
Chris
linking with needleandthreadnetwork. design-wall-monday-february-24-2020. wednesday-wait-loss. midweek-makers. myquiltinfatuation. put-your-foot-down. off-wall-friday. wendysquiltsandmore. frombolttobeauty.

Great use of your ORANGE scraps and congrats on your UFO progress!!
ReplyDeleteNice work! Your orange blocks look very happy.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blocks, and see you on Friday March 6, the same day as me for the fun challenge ;))
ReplyDeleteYour blocks are terrific!
ReplyDeleteAll those blogs are fabulous! Good luck with your writing!
ReplyDeleteGreat orange blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.
ReplyDeleteLovely orange blocks. Will the next month's color also be Dear Jane blocks? If so, I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteGosh you have me curious! Can't wait to see your book choice and what you did. Meanwhile kudos on making so much progress on your goals! Wow! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.
ReplyDelete