Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

3030 Quilt

Gay over at sentimentalstitches is offering yet another amazing weekly quilt-a-long. This one you sign up for and pay $30 for the 30 blocks for 30 weeks. I am all caught up for now. But I understand there is a center medallion to applique coming soon. Maybe even this Friday. I hope it comes next Friday because that would be a very nice birthday present. And, I would not have to get it completed before the end of the month since my OMG this month is to keep up to date with this project. I am loving these colourful blocks. Some are done by foundation piecing. I have yet to remove the papers. Others are pieced the old-fashioned way by machine. And, of course, the hand applique.

3030 Quilt
I reverted back to the legacy blogger to see if comments will show up in my inbox. None of them did last post. And yet, with the new blogger, I did get notification of comments last month. We shall see.

Blessings,
Chris
linking with:  midweek-makers-236.  needleandthreadnetwork. quiltingismorefunthanhousework 
design-wall-monday  myquiltinfatuation.  wednesday-wait-loss-180  fortheloveofgeese.
wendysquiltsandmore.  off-wall-friday.

17 comments:

  1. Very pretty blocks. I hope your comments come through. They've been coming through for me on the new blogger. My difficulty is with the font--it's different on the new blogger. What font and size are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am using the default font and size for now. I realize we can easily expand it if we want to, especially with a touch screen. This comment did not show up in my gmail inbox.

      Delete
  2. Good ol' blogger. I had to change the settings to receive notification of comments. I too switched back to the legacy blogger because of font options. Until the new is forced upon me anyway. ;) MelvaLovesScraps(at)NolanQualityCustoms(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris. 3030 will be gorgeous! I have not seen any difference with the new blogger. My comments still go to my email. That is so frustrating for you! It is super hard to respond to comments when they don't come to your email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so true. Otherwise, you do not see the comments unless you keep going back and checking your post.

      Delete
  4. This will be a gorgeous quilt when all the blocks are finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your 3030 quilt looks amazing, glad you are keeping up with it, so we will see regular progress. Frustrating when they take something that's working and we know and make changes isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blocks are lovely! I'm still getting comments from my blog since the blogger update. Have you checked your settings under your profile to see if you have a box needing a checkmark somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I can hardly wait to start on this one when my eyes are healed - hopefully next week after stitches have been removed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A large applique medallion will look amazing with these soft colours! I use wordpress, and am happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty blocks! Love that T one...I have one in blues that I really need to hang up this weekend. Sorry about the comments, mine are all coming in except for Ann from Australia. I think Julierose also had the comment issue starting the same day as you. I do wonder what they did to disable it. Have you gone in and removed your e-mail to send comments to, save, then add it back to see if they come through again? Good luck... and I hope the medallian does not mess up your July OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chris, those are lovely blocks. Good luck with the next one and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really lovely colors, so soft. Looking forward to seeing it progress. Happy bday and thank you for linking up to Put your foot down. Please come back and share the next block too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty blocks! Makes me excited to see that center medallion. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like this quilt..... Looking forward to seeing more progress.....

    ReplyDelete