This is the first applique block for the 3030 Quilt.
I am continuing to discover things about the new Blogger.
For instance, I enlarged the photo by left-clicking on the photo and hitting the + sign.
Last month I got comments in my Gmail inbox but not this week.
I wonder what happened?
Linking with Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching.
Now it is finished
blessings.
Chris
Your block is so pretty! I tried the new blogger for a couple of days and then went back to the original and I'll stick with it until we are forced to swap over. Have a great week. X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful block!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the block! So far, my emails are coming through still but I have heard of others with that issue.
ReplyDeleteNice to see your pretty block. I struggle with the new Blogger too.
ReplyDeleteThis is a sweet block with cheery fabrics. You inspire me to pick up needleturn applique again.
ReplyDeleteLove your block, so cute! Your hands must be feeling better if you can needle turn your applique. Happy stitching!
ReplyDeleteI am excited about starting this project later in the year!! Pretty blocks!
ReplyDeleteLove doing hand applique...your blocks look great...really like the retro fabrics!
ReplyDeletePretty applique,well done
ReplyDeleteChris, your work is beautiful. I just love hand applique' and have a great appreciation for it! I also love the 30s.
ReplyDelete