Last Week's List:
- Better get that booster shot booked - next Thurs
- Put the 50th-anniversary Quilt up on the wall- -up and adding blocks
- Cut more sashing strips and join them together -need to cut more yet
- Keep working on that chocolate - almost ran out but more showed up
- We are back in a fifth wave lockdown so spend more time in the hot tub - it is freezing cold outside but the tub is just 4 steps from the back door
- Water pipes froze Sunday and we are waiting for the trencher to come to dig a trench for the underground water pipes to bypass the barn where the pipes froze because there are no cows in there to keep it warm. Interesting that Facebook told us that our water pipes froze on the same day 12 years ago - done and discovered foundation stones for something buried there years ago.
- Get the 5 blocks made for my OMG goal - nope but did work on a couple
- Stitch with FNWF - Saturday was a Q@F stitching party on Messenger and I hung out with sisters and friends for 7 1/2 hours. Going to do it again in 2 weeks.
This week's List:
- Help David celebrate his 6th birthday.
- This means a sleepover.
- I am supposed to pick up the cake and watermelon.
- Make sure they print instead of write on the cake because David is in Senior Kindergarten and does not yet read cursive.
- Remember 15 Minutes of Stitching a Day. Taking Lucy along.
- Get some housework done before the retreat this weekend at my house. That is why I hire a cleaning lady. But she has been off sick 3 times in the past month. We are allowed 5 people and 4 coming plus me equals 5. My Sweetie will be sleeping over again with the boys.
- Finish prepping my lessons for the retreat. I will be teaching 3 lessons on how to study your Bible inductively.
- Hot tub some more. Oh My Goodness!! My Sweetie says what did we do to deserve this? It may be -10C outside but the water in the hot tub is +102F. You can do the conversion.
- Remember the Morning Pages. I am doing the Artist's Way course so have homework every day. More on that later.
- More on other things later also. I plan to take some pictures.
Blessings,
Chris
Some good progress on last weeks list …
ReplyDeleteGood luck with this weeks and enjoy your retreat and Lucy.
Sounds like you are liking your time in the hot tub, I can easily do the conversion for 102 as we often get that temp in the summer, but that -10 not so much! Your retreat sounds interesting, enjoy!
ReplyDeleteGlad you both are enjoying retirement! Glad the hot tub is not too far from the house.
ReplyDeleteMy family just left after 3 weeks... now I can catch up on FNwF... xox
ReplyDeleteYou inspired me. Love your goals!!! I finally took a minute and linked up with To Do Tuesday. I have not for some time.
ReplyDeleteYou did do well last week. Good luck with this week's plans.
ReplyDelete