Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Dear Jane Left Side Triangles

This completes all the triangles for the Left Side. Some are really easy and some are incredibly not so easy. I omitted some of the teeny appliques. The goal is to complete the top by the end of the month. I can do this.




So now this leaves only 16 more tris and 2 corner kites to go. And I dared to pull out the fabric for BTCT and precut some sections ready to prewash, since you do not easily wash an 11 yard piece all at once.
Blessings,
Chris

5 comments:

  1. Hi Chris your DJ's are so lovely each one a piece of art. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Chris! It's looking lovely and I can appreciate your determination to get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- I've never seen a Dear Jane quilt in person, up close. I had no idea that even the side triangles were so challenging! This is going to be such a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a major project, Chris! And you are doing a great job. I like your colour scheme with all the reproduction fabrics. It will be fun to follow along!

    ReplyDelete