| BTCT # 8 |
Who says slow stitching should be slow preparation? I ran the green fabric through the one of the GO cutter custom leaf dies I had made up last year to speed up the cutting process. I am needle turning with a size 10 milliner's needle. Now to take time to run a few more strips through the bias tape maker.
| BTCT # 5 |
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Blessings,
Chris
That block came out great! Love the DJ triangles in the previous posts. I hope to do some appliqué later this evening.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful quilt to be working on. Your making real progress, enjoy!
ReplyDeleteOne leaf at a time. It is working up quickly 1 leaf at a time because I am in no hurry to get it done. When I set a deadline, I find so many other things to do to avoid it.
DeleteI love doing the hand applique. It is restful and all the prep work is done ahead of time. I usually take some along when I go babysitting my grand kids.
ReplyDeleteNice! I still plan on working on that quilt design.
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of leaves you're doing in this project. Using the Go Cutter was a great idea.
ReplyDeleteI love your hand applique. I will use any tool to make the process easier and more enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteI did not use it for all the leaves, just started with the last block. Also, I am trimming a curve in the top of some of the leaves in the next block for variety.
Delete