I have been out of the country for the past 2 1/2 weeks and my internet has been down. It seems to be working right now so I will try to make this fast since it comes in and out and the repair guys won't be here until Monday. The joys of having the satellite receiver at the top of a 70 foot silo. There have to be 2 workers before 1 can climb up.
I took 6 applique blocks with me to work on and only competed 1 but that's okay since I got a lot of work done on the rest. I cannot seem to download the pictures off my camera.
Also, this morning I tried doing some machine quilting on my GORF blocks to get them compete before the weekend retreat here next month, but my machine quit, so, I moved over to another machine and made 1 Bright Jane block.
The sun is shining profusely and the lady bugs are here
en mass and I still have geraniums blooming outside even though it is
almost the end of October. Snow is forecast for Poland today and my
Lufthansa flight was cancelled, but I was able to switch over to Lot
Polish Airlines and get a direct flight home, so all is well.
Blessings,
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment