Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

CCCQ Update

I completed this block babysitting the other night. It is one of several that I had stitched on in Poland in October. I really must learn how to center pictures so they do not look so distorted.
CCCQ #23
The house guest will begin to arrive in 2 days. It's going to be a lot of fun . . . and probably noise . . .

Blessings,
Chris


10 comments:

  1. Hello Chris. Hope you have a lot of fun together. You did a great job during babysitting.
    Happy Xmas and New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maartje. It was just a small bit left to do. But I find it is in the small bits that I get the most done instead of trying to do too much at one time.

      Delete
  2. Love it and as a plus, you got another something done before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. You are right Esther. I did. thankyou for bringing that to my attention.

      Delete
  3. Very nice stitching! Enjoy the holidays with your guests!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, not sure that your photo needs centering, its the shaking that makes it distorted. I bought a small tripod at a dollar store and a artists canvas which I put up beside my design wall and when photographing blocks I poke a pin through it to hold in place on the canvas and set the camera on the mini tripod on a table and click away... cheap and easy to set up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is the centering, but also where the light is coming from. Sometimes that's a window, or lights above or a lamp to the side. then trying not to have the shadow of my hands in the way. I have lots to learn.

      Delete
    2. also, I do crop them sometimes before attaching them.

      Delete