Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

After the Holidays

The last of the Christmas house guests just left and I am home alone for awhile. Good thing since I have picked up a virus. My husband is taking our daughter and the baby to her in-laws and they will fly home tomorrow. It has been a wonderful 3 weeks of family visiting. The turkey is all gone and so are the cookies. The big box of Lindor chocolates are hidden away to share with the Q@F retreat here at the end of the month.

Although a lot of quilting got done here in my quilt room, not much of it was by me. My sister from Qatar made an entire quilt top out of a jelly roll. My daughter made an entire queen sized super bright quilt with the extras from my Bright Jane and she added the borders onto a top she made several years ago. She will not let me show pictures until after they are given as wedding gifts later this summer. A friend of hers machine quilted her first lap quilt made in the first class I ever taught here at the Farm.

What I can show is progress on Ben Biggs. I am machine appliqueing and am way behind. I do plan to add the 4 corner buds when I finally decide what colour to make them.

Ben Biggs Block # 10

Process

Ben Biggs Block # 9

Grampa feeding Jonathan

Feeling so Blessed,
Chris

2 comments:

  1. Your blocks are great, but the photo of Grampa and Jonathan is the best! :))

    ReplyDelete