I came down this morning to the sounds of a little girl crying because she did not want to wear her sweater under her rain coat to school because she was hot. It was 4 C this morning. Yesterday she wanted to wear leggings under her uniform skirt because it was cold. It was 22 C yesterday. She turns 6 on Friday. By then I should have lots done here because I am making a list for to-do-tuesday-5-7-19.
Also, when I came down this morning at the unearthly hour of 7:08 AM, I remembered that my taxes are due then I remembered I had not paid the car insurance nor submitted payroll remittance. I am retired. I should not have to work or pay bills. Sigh. They still have to be paid whether I do it now or I do it later.
Also, when I came down this morning at the unearthly hour of 7:08 AM, I remembered that my taxes are due then I remembered I had not paid the car insurance nor submitted payroll remittance. I am retired. I should not have to work or pay bills. Sigh. They still have to be paid whether I do it now or I do it later.
- Pay taxes. Done
- Payroll Remittance. Done
- Pay car insurance. Done
- Pay cleaning lady. She is here now working her magic at removing dirt.
- Back up computer files.
- Take geraniums outside for summer. Done by cleaning lady.
- Figure out how to clear cookies so I can log in to my writing coache's website.
- Clear clogged kitchen sink.
- Make Action Plan for writing.
- Write 3 times for at least 3 hours.
- Clear my work space so I have room to write.
- Sweep quilt room floor. This will be a challenge. I have a cleaning lady. I pay her to clean.
- Plant The tomato plant.
- Work up flower beds.
- Put the potted geraniums in holes in the flower beds.
- Set goals for the week. Done
- Massage on Friday.
This should keep me busy for a few days.
Blessings,
Chris
I'd say this will keep you buy more than a few days. Take time to relax!
ReplyDeleteThat is a daunting list - chip away little by little! And when your cleaning lady is done can you send her down here - I will start my own list while I wait :-)
ReplyDeleteFriday looks the best!! Today right? I need to get a massage one of these days, don't need them as often now I'm not teaching school but I don't get them as often as I should! I giggled at your 6-year-old granddaughter.
ReplyDelete