That is a lot of sewing and it looks great! Congrats on meeting your goal.
Great blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.
I love the way you have put these fabrics together!
Your blocks are lovely!
The top one works best I think! Which one did you decide on?
Lovely blocks!
Pretty purples! I love the alternating triangles of dark and light!
Good luck with deciding how to set your RSC blocks!!
That is a lot of sewing and it looks great! Congrats on meeting your goal.
ReplyDeleteGreat blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you have put these fabrics together!
ReplyDeleteYour blocks are lovely!
ReplyDeleteThe top one works best I think! Which one did you decide on?
ReplyDeleteLovely blocks!
ReplyDeletePretty purples! I love the alternating triangles of dark and light!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with deciding how to set your RSC blocks!!
ReplyDelete