Pages

Monday, March 2, 2020

Dust Off a Quilt Book Blog Hop This Week

Bea at beaquilter has challenged us to dust off an old quilt book and make something. It could be big or small but must be inspired by the book. You will have to wait until Friday to see what I made. Assuming I finish it of course.  Even if I don't, come back and have a look.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, good luck with appliquing your birds this month. I read your post about having ADD. I relate to #10 and 11. I second guess myself a lot when it comes to colours and fabrics to the point of halting my work sometimes. But the more I do, the more I think what I make is worthy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it! I'll make sure to come back and see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you've made!

    ReplyDelete