My April goal for Patty's one-monthly-goal was to complete the Beyond the Cherry Trees top and I did way ahead of schedule. I will not begin hand quilting it until later sometime.
| Squaring corners |
| Marking rounded corner |
| Rounded Corner |
| Pinning Stems |
| Pinning More Stems |
| Stitching Last Stem |
| Stitching Last Cherry |
| Last Stitch |
| Beyond the Cherry Trees Flimsy 100 X 100 |
Whatever will I do for an encore?
Blessings,Chris
linking with: easter-slow-sunday-stitching. quiltingismorefunthanhousework. design-wall-monday.
needleandthreadnetwork. wednesday-wait-loss. midweek-makers. myquiltinfatuation. peacock party frombolttobeauty. off-wall-friday.
Wow! That is Awesome Chris. Sorry I didn't join in on the FB chat today, the boy needed Mom time since this weekend is a big change with an Easter like never before.... and he does not manage changes well.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! You've done yourself proud. I think I'd sit back and joy the thrill of a flimsy finish then maybe do some more blocks on the Morrell quilt or the Antique Wedding quilt. Whatever you choose, it will be beautiful.
ReplyDeleteoh, how beautiful! What a lot of work and dedication, and fun, too, no doubt.
ReplyDeleteWow, that is gorgeous! I have always loved quilts like this. I don't think I will ever personally make one. What a treasure.
ReplyDeleteOh my ..... this is stunning! Beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful! Definitely a work of art! I love how you documented all your "lasts."
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Chris... amazing!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the "lasts"... last cherry, last stem, last corner... fabulous!
I have always loved this quilt pattern! You do wonderful work, how beautiful
ReplyDeleteStunning!
ReplyDeleteWow! I am in awe. Your quilt stacks up with the best of the antique masterpieces. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWow this is beautiful! I really love the border especially.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous quilt! Congratulations on the finish!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Lovely needleturn applique!
ReplyDeleteStunningly beautiful! Thanks for sharing this masterpiece with Oh Scrap!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, such a work of art, it's a truly wonderful quilt! Many congratulations indeed.
ReplyDeleteWow! I still need to do the borders for my version of the quilt.
ReplyDeleteWow!! Good for you to finish that huge quilt.
ReplyDeleteWow! This is an amazing quilt - fantastic work!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty!! It will be hard to follow up on this stunning top!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful. I wish I had made one when the patterns were coming out. I know I could still buy the pattern but I like sewing along when there is a bit of a deadline with the next blocks coming out. This quilt is just stunning.
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous! What a work of art. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.
ReplyDeleteso beautiful - you have outdone yourself!! this is great applique
ReplyDeleteWow, your quilt is beautiful! Love your appliquéd borders, so so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis is just absolutely stunning! I love how you photographed the last cherry and last stitch! I agree, I don't know what you would do for an encore, either!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS! I love how you showed the in-progress photos. I would have been super nervous to cut the curved corners. You are definitely an advanced quilter in my book. Congrats on your flimsy finish. Woohoo for April.
ReplyDeleteSTUNNING! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.
ReplyDeleteAll the adjectives have been used up. Wonderful work.
ReplyDeleteWow! This is a work of love! Congrats on getting the quilt top finished, it is an accomplishment.
ReplyDelete