That looks like a lot of hand stitching for today. Enjoy! Can't wait to see where this block ends up.
I need to get this month's EMD prepped and sewn. Happy Stitching!
Hi,Lots of hand stitching to do.Have a great day!
Looking great! Enjoy the stitching.
Oh wow, that looks tricky. Enjoy stitching this pretty.
For SIX years?! Hand stitchers sure do get their money’s worth out of every yard of fabric compared to the “quilt in a day” crowd!
Goodness! Six years? I hope not!
It's wonderful to sit and hand applique. Haven't done it in a long time, but maybe I'll take it back up again. Can't wait to see these blocks! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.
That looks like a lot of hand stitching for today. Enjoy! Can't wait to see where this block ends up.
ReplyDeleteI need to get this month's EMD prepped and sewn. Happy Stitching!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteLots of hand stitching to do.
Have a great day!
Looking great! Enjoy the stitching.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, that looks tricky. Enjoy stitching this pretty.
ReplyDeleteFor SIX years?! Hand stitchers sure do get their money’s worth out of every yard of fabric compared to the “quilt in a day” crowd!
ReplyDeleteGoodness! Six years? I hope not!
ReplyDeleteIt's wonderful to sit and hand applique. Haven't done it in a long time, but maybe I'll take it back up again. Can't wait to see these blocks! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.
ReplyDelete