Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2021

3030 Quilt Returns

 

What does Gay have up her sleeve at Sentimental Stitches?

She is offering the very popular 3030 Quilt again this year. I started mine a year ago and got a lot of blocks made. I think I will follow along and get the rest made so I can finish the thing.  I don't know who this top belongs to. I pulled it off the internet. This is what it will look like eventually.  It really is beautiful.


Blessings,

Chris

4 comments:

  1. Your quilt looks wonderful! She'll be even prettier when you have all the blocks completed, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't wait to see you get back to this one. It was fun to watch it grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The person who made the one in the picture really has accomplished a beautiful setting for the 3030 quilt! I started it but never finished it. It was not a good time to work on it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete