I made amazing progress on last week's goals.
- Set up both long tables in the Blue Room. done and bed is out
- Fill them with all sorts of quilty things so it looks like I am seriously working on several quilts. done
- Actually work on several quilts. not yet
- Take pictures of any progress. done but no progress
- Make progress on something so I can take pictures. soon
- Chooky has a Churn Dash SAL and I must decide on what fabrics I will be using and make at least 8 blocks. I will soon have 2 long tables to spread things out on. too many options to make a decision quickly but the 2 long tables are ready for me to spill a whole lot of fabrics onto so I can see what I have.
And we are off to an 8th birthday party then a few days visiting friends in the States. I even got the arriveCAN app loaded on my cell phone so we can get back home. It would not acknowledge my email address so had to use my other one.
To-Do Tuesday
- I packed a box of Lucy stuff so anticipate making some progress on this handwork.
- Download the pictures I took and post them.
- Do a post about the wedding.
Blessings,
Chris
Safe travels on your trip!
ReplyDeleteAll this talk and no pictures! No pressure as we say in zoom. LOL
ReplyDeleteI have all kinds of stuff all over my tables, but I can't say that it looks like I am getting anything done. LOL! And Catan!!! I saw in a past post you play, our kids got us hooked on it, and I almost won my first time on Saturday night, but my sneaky SonIL stole it from me right before I declared Victory! I can't say I am really any good at it, luck may have more to do with my near win. LOLOL!
ReplyDeleteSorry, I forget blogger doesn't capture my info, Chrisknits here!
ReplyDeleteI love Numbers 2 and 3. Even the impression of progress can be motivating, right? It looks like you're making progress on your goals, Chris. Good for you!
ReplyDeleteHi Chris! I am LOL at "so it looks like I am seriously working on several quilts" - :D I look forward to seeing what fabrics you pick for the churn dash SAL. I am trying to resist it but it is tempting.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday! :)
Wondering if cows are your "friends "? We are staying close to home. Would've loved to chat with you in Hospitality room again.
ReplyDeletetotally love your to do list.............especially number 2...........lol
ReplyDeletenow if we could have some action on no 5 that would be good........lol
Looking forward to the wedding post. Love your to do list, remember, we can not do everything at once. I have to slow down sometimes.
ReplyDeleteA great list, you seem to achieve so much
ReplyDelete