Many folks use a nail file to gently lift the glued edges. A fingernail will work, or even a purple "thang". Remember to wait for all 6 sides to be enclosed before removing paper. I love your colors!
I never really have any problems removing the papers from my hexies. I use a Sewline glue pen. I find the longer the papers are on the hexies the easier they come off. Also, I only a smidge of glue. Loving the fabrics of your Morrell block.
Many folks use a nail file to gently lift the glued edges. A fingernail will work, or even a purple "thang". Remember to wait for all 6 sides to be enclosed before removing paper. I love your colors!
ReplyDeleteThat's going to be a beautiful block. Yep, once all the sides are surround you can gently ease up the glued edges to pop out the paper.
ReplyDeleteI never really have any problems removing the papers from my hexies. I use a Sewline glue pen. I find the longer the papers are on the hexies the easier they come off. Also, I only a smidge of glue. Loving the fabrics of your Morrell block.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteAs I am not a hand stitching I am no help at all.
ReplyDeleteThe colours look very elegant. I just run a pin under the fabric to lift it off the papers. It seems to work well.
ReplyDelete