Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Chookshed Stitchers 2024 Challenge

 Here is my list of 10 specific stitching goals for 2024. I may tweak this list depending on what number is given for January.

  1. Macaron Mystery - finish including machine quilting and binding
  2. 150 Canadian Women - progress.
  3. EPP - begin new project - got everything for Windermere in a project box ready to start. 
  4. Lucy - progress 
  5. New Zealand Kiwi Birds - make 24 blocks using the Tilda charms I bought in Australia.
  6. Embroidery - begin a Crazy Patch - make at least 24 rows of stitches this year
  7. Serendipity - progress
  8. Summer QAL 2021 - finish including machine quilting and binding
  9. Morrell - progress
  10. Ella - progress  
Blessings
Chris

8 comments:

  1. This is a prolific list, Chris. Everything you do is so beautiful.
    I love seeing you on zoom. The bonds of friendship we have made online are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Chris with your big list.
    Maria lifeontheblock

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was lovely to catch up with you yesterday. That is a great list of goals. It will be fun to see how we all go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can make progress on half of those projects! Happy stitching in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you on zoom. That's a good list. Go for it girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great list, good to see you on Zoom even if I was only on very briefly. Not doing a list, I can see failure before I even start. Doesn't seem like there will be time for sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have listed some great projects. Can’t wait to see them being done.

    ReplyDelete