Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

To-Do Tuesday January 2024

My To-Do Tuesday list for this week looks like this:

  1. Clear away the clutter in the quilt room. 
  2. Write up several blog posts to get the year started. 
  3. Work on the Chookshed 2024 Challenge. This month's project is Crazy Patch Embroidery. 

  4. VisionBoard Experience Workshop on Wed to get clarity on my plans and purpose for 2024. 
  5. Track my daily stitching time for 15 Minutes to Stitch 2024. 
  6. Track my daily exercise of at least 15 minutes 
This should motivate me to start moving forward in this brand new year. 
Until all the grand children showed up at the same time for a few days. 
Blessings,
Chris


10 comments:

  1. You'll be keeping yourself very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your list. I seem to have a few of those goals as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the grandkids and then you can 🧵
    Maria lifeontheblock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals for the week, Chris. They look realistic and productive. I think I need to get back to To Do Tuesday as well.
    I LOVE crazy quilts! I bought a book of stitches kind of like yours and actually used it a couple months ago. It is handy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots to keep you busy. I love when my grandies come for visits/sleepovers, but it does put sewing on the back burner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward to seeing your crazy quilt stitches :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chris. Hope your list was fun and filled with laughter and hugs. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it! hopefully great motivations for yoU!!

    ReplyDelete