Pages

Saturday, January 6, 2024

January 2024 OMG Goal

I have thought long and hard about what my January One Monthly Goal should be. I have not always remembered to post one and not always followed through to complete it. I decided to join the Chookshed Stitchers 2024 Challenge and I can combine the 2 goals together. Not an original idea but it works for me. 

My Challenge project is to work on Embroidery. I had this crazy idea to do some crazy patch embroidery. I have a book, I have several project bins filled with floss and silk ribbon and seed beads and other interesting things.

My OMG goal will be to sort through, organize and make a plan.  I actually have several books. This will be a year long project or longer, depending on the plan I come up with. 

We have had all the grand children and an exchange student here for the past week and off to a family wedding in New York later this week. It has been gloriously noisy and busy. This truly has been a Christmas to remember. 

linking with Kathy at Slow Sunday Stitching

blessings,

Chris

10 comments:

  1. I will watch your crazy quilt with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun & busy time for you - looking forward to seeing your crazy patch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a busy time at your house! I'm looking forward to seeing the plan for all those fun items. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goal! I need to get back to my crazy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your crazy stitching sounds wonderful. A wedding in New York...so fabulous! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a busy week. I look forward to seeing what you decide to work on. Organizing is the first step.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like it has been a lot of fun at your house in the last little while. It will be fun to sort out and plan your crazy embroidery. I’m really looking forward to seeing it evolve during the year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your goal. Looks like you have a wonderful assortment of materials to create with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good to combine the two goals...........special times with family........

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm pleased to hear you had a wonderfully festive season. And a wedding in NY as well - wow! Good luck with meeting your goals - and have fun while you're at it!

    ReplyDelete