Pages

Monday, September 16, 2024

Macaron Mystery Progress

 There is noticable progress.

However . . . 


There are serious hiccups.

I chose to use some of the solids in my collection. 

Not all of them are in the focus fabric,

which I love. 

I started making mistakes a month ago and 

just kept on making more. 

So. 

This will go into the endless closet of unfinished projects. 

For now. 

I have to clear the sewing stuff out of my SonRoom for small groups meeting here this fall. I started seeing a new chiropractor a couple of weeks ago. I drive into the city twice a week and there is significant improvement in my lower back. And, I am now able to roll over. Haven't been able to do that for a long time. 

blessings,

Chris



6 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear your back movement is improving. Sorry to hear you are having issues with the quilt. I personally love all the colors you are using and thing it will be beautiful. Not all colors need to be in the focus fabric, sometimes the variety makes the quilt sing! Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame to put your quilt away before it's finished. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad to know this gorgeous quilt in be put in time out. It is so lovely already. Whether the colour is in the focus fabric or not, personally, I don't think it matters that much. It's all very cohesive at the moment. BUT, it is YOUR quilt so you do you.
    I'm happy to hear your back is a better support. (lol.) I have chronic back pain so I know first hand how awful and restricting back pain can be. Hope the improvement continues. Take care. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may see mistakes, I see beautiful blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your quilt, shame to put it in timeout, glad you have some improvements with your back issue

    ReplyDelete
  6. all the blocks look great to me. Really hope you do finish it.

    ReplyDelete