| BTCT # 2 |
I love collecting free patterns, but I did pay for whole Beyond the Cherry Trees pattern bundle. However, there are few instructions about which order to layer the pieces. I initially printed off the first 2 patterns the wrong size. There really is a difference between 'fit' and 'actual' in the size on the print page. I had to remark all my placements. Still not sure how I am going to put the bottom leaves on those pineapples. We shall see.
| BTCT # 3 |
This CCCQ block is one of those weird ones where you do not know how it is going to look until you cut away and start the needleturn stitching. It is working up nicely. I do need good light to see the blue markings
| CCCQ # 22 |
This is take 2 of this block. I originally had it turned on point. It would have been extremely unbalanced with that top flower hanging off to the side. so, I restarted it. I purchased these blocks and am looking forward to the 3rd year of blocks from this reproduction of a unique 1852 wedding quilt.
| CCCQ # 8 |
Blessings,
Chris
This is good progress Chris! How are mum and baby doing?? I bet you're enjoying playing with the new baby more than quilting!
ReplyDeleteMom and baby are doing well. Dad is doing great. I get to snuggle him while Mom naps. At least for a few more days. But they are coming to Ontario for vacation next month so the rest of the family can meet him.
DeleteI get to snuggle baby . . . just to be clear
Delete