The count down is on. Two more triangles completed. 14 more to go.
It's sleepover at the farm all week for Ava with church camp every day. Seems kind of weird, but this Gramma had to find a babysitter for tonight so Great-Grandma is taking Ava to an outdoor movie at her church tonight. Had the plumber in this morning to clear the plugged bathroom sink which has been plugged for a very long time and the upstairs guest bathroom sink needs to be replaced. All I wanted there was a new tap because the hot water nob is seized up. So shopping I will go. I am half way through machine quilting the GORF blocks. Now am wondering why I thought doing 1 inch cross hatching was a good idea. Maybe a bit quicker than the 3/4 inch I had originally planned. Got a few more leaves stitched down on BTCT last night while babysitting and watching Frozen on a loop. It was fun watching the 14 month old trying to sing along. She has about 3 words in her vocabulary so far.
Blessings,
Chris
boy you are really moving along with this
ReplyDeleteNow I remember why I gave up on those Dear Jane Blocks! Your piecing is so much more accurate than I ever managed to get... Maybe I was in a rush, tho...
ReplyDeleteyour triangles are coming along great!
ReplyDeleteWhat lucky children to have not only a grandma, but also a great-grandma who takes care of them! Your triangles are fantastic, as for the quilting...sigh, seems I have such a project too....
ReplyDeleteLove those DJ triangles! Sounds like you've got a busy week.....
ReplyDeleteHey you used some - probably about a fat eighth, so you could report .13 yards. Not to late to do so.
ReplyDeleteLOL - have fun.