Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

What Am I Working on Today?


Since completing the CCCQ is on my 2015 goals, I figured that I should get caught up.  Today I am checking to see which reds and greens I have used so far to pick the next block colour. I have repeated only 3 reds. So now to choose a red that is not already used in one of the paper-cut designs.

CCCQ in progress

These colours have not been repeated.



And the winner is . . . the chili peppers. 


I still have 5 blocks that I have not yet started. There are only 5 more blocks to be released. This sounds like a logical 2 blocks per month.

blessings,
Chris

11 comments:

  1. Your blocks look wonderful together ! I love the chili fabric - nice choice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chili peppers are not my favourite food but the fabric is colourful.

      Delete
  2. You are making great progress... just look at all those finished blocks :)
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Its one stitch at a time. I have been working on these while I travel.

      Delete
  3. Sounds logical to me! Very doable! Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, Chris. A red and green quilt such as yours is on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so fine, Chris. It's going to be a gorgeous quilt. Thanks for linking to WIPs Be Gone.

    ReplyDelete