| BTCT # 20 |
I tried for days to make a post and on 3 different computers. Finally.
This is how I decided to do the cherries. I have not been babysitting quite as often lately so this block has taken longer. Now only 457 more cherries and grapes to go.
Its-freezing-out-there Blessings
Chris
Wow seeing spots before my eyes! You did awesome on those little circles Chris.
ReplyDeleteLOL - only 457 more cherries and grapes to go. I love your dedication, Chris. These cherries look gorgeous. Blessings - and hope it warms up soon.
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Beautiful! Not something I could ever do, but will be a treasure when finished. Keep warm!
ReplyDeleteYour circles are amazing
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhh that's a lot of circles to make, but they look great Chris!
ReplyDeletehey everyone . . .your encouragements make me want to start on the other blocks with circles. There's a grape vine with 4 clusters of approximately 120 grapes; Hmm
ReplyDeleteI love this. Its got great impact. And I am partial to applique little circles...even though they drive me mad with all that fiddling around sometimes, I think they look so good when done well and yours are a beauty. It's worth it!
ReplyDeletevery nice cherries. love it.
ReplyDelete