As it turns out, I do not like posting every day after all. I once thought I could fill the pages daily with bits of my life. But I took it on as a daily challenge to get into a regular habit. I have gotten quite lazy and do whatever takes my fancy and do not complete many things.
We had a quiet Christmas weekend since we celebrated with our children and grand children 2 weeks ago. My sweet Farmer has come down with a seasonal head cold and I might be doing the same. I have been working really hard on the Simple Simon blocks from Linda Collin's workshop in Shipshewana last month. My OMG this month is to get it to flimsy stage. I just might make it. However, I miscounted and still have to prepare enough four patch units for four more blocks.
I had some internet issues over the weekend and today it has warmed up to a balmy 11C and raining. But we did have our white Christmas. Spending so many hours at the sewing machine has caused a lot of pain in both my hands and now typing is not helping. Yesterday I hand appliqued a few more leaves on one of the BTCT blocks.
Tomorrow I will post pictures of my progress. I have little girls coming over each day for the rest of the week and little boys will be here Thurs for a couple of days.
Blessings,
Chris
We had a quiet Christmas weekend since we celebrated with our children and grand children 2 weeks ago. My sweet Farmer has come down with a seasonal head cold and I might be doing the same. I have been working really hard on the Simple Simon blocks from Linda Collin's workshop in Shipshewana last month. My OMG this month is to get it to flimsy stage. I just might make it. However, I miscounted and still have to prepare enough four patch units for four more blocks.
I had some internet issues over the weekend and today it has warmed up to a balmy 11C and raining. But we did have our white Christmas. Spending so many hours at the sewing machine has caused a lot of pain in both my hands and now typing is not helping. Yesterday I hand appliqued a few more leaves on one of the BTCT blocks.
Tomorrow I will post pictures of my progress. I have little girls coming over each day for the rest of the week and little boys will be here Thurs for a couple of days.
Blessings,
Chris
Why attempt to do the 31 day challenge if you are not enjoying it? You have enough to do, it is more important to spend time with the grands than writing a blog post you really don't want to write.
ReplyDeleteThat is a very good question. Gretchen thanks for reminding me it should be fun.
DeleteI have enjoyed following along the various Daily Blog Posts but also wonder if I would be challenged to find something to write about each day, for the 31 days. Kudos to you for writing when you can.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was writing the first couple of challenge posts, I had so many ideas swimming around in my head. I even made some notes. I love to write. We shall see what happens in the next week or 2. thanks for stopping by.
Delete