My April one-monthly-goal will be
- to complete the Almost Amish Irish Chain to a flimsy
- to complete 2 BTCT hand applique blocks
- to complete the machine applique on 6 Morrell blocks
- to complete at least 2 more chapters on SMOWJ
And this is not an April Fools joke.
I will be taking all this to the Shipshewana retreat next week.
I almost added complete the machine applique on the rest of 36 Huguenot Friendship Quilt but that would be a joke. But I might get it done also.
Now to finish packing the project boxes. I need to find some thread to machine applique the hearts and the cone of Vanilla Milkshake thread for the Morrell blocks and a seam ripper. I have several. I should be able to locate one to take along. And travel insurance and US cash. I better get busy.
Blessings,
Chris
That’s is an ambitious goal! Now I must research and find out....what is BTCT and SMOWJ? You have set the bar pretty high! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful applique! Good luck with your goal for April!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the retreat.
ReplyDeleteI once went to retreat without a ripper (mine is named Jack) and I never noticed before how many times I used it until I had to get up and borrow one. I seemed to have overcompensated because I have five in my tool bag now.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your retreat!
Great projects. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts and good luck with your project!
ReplyDeleteI hope your packing goes smoothly! If it were me and I was trying to pack up so many different things for a retreat, I would surely forget important tools and notions that I needed for each one. Have a wonderful and safe trip!
ReplyDeleteI think I would be lucky to finish one of those goals in the month of April. Good luck to you and enjoy your trip!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at your retreat. WE always take lots of projects but quickly realize that there is talking, visiting and other shenanigans that go on at retreat!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your quest. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness that is very ambitious! Looks like great fun!
ReplyDeleteTell us all about it when you get back!
Gosh your boxes are filled with 'to do' stitching. I look forward to seeing these pretties all finished.
ReplyDelete