I have enough blocks made now to play around with settings. The 3030 Quilt has a large appliqued center medallion. I have not yet started making it. There is also an alternate pieced block available, but I really like the one Gay has designed for us. And can someone please tell me where the little flower block I made back in July has gone hiding? It was on the big design wall a month ago but disappeared when I moved them all to the small design wall.
And, bless her heart, Gay has just announced the 2021 BOW. She will be making hers in a new red and white collection. I am so far behind.
Blessings,
Chris
Wow! That looks great and great job meeting your OMG for October early (I'm going to need all the minutes of october to get mine done!). As for the missing block.... maybe it got put with something else up there last month or behind something? Don't you just hate when the blocks disappear to go have a party and don't leave a note as to where they were going and when they would be home? Have a great day Chris.
ReplyDeleteIt's looking great.... Love this one
ReplyDelete