Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

GO not so Fast


On the wall in no particular order are the blocks I have so far. 

GORF Takes a break

But, alas, it is that time of the year when the bookkeeper and the accountant want my attention and I still have 2 months of filing to complete last year and have not started this year's file box yet because I have been having too much fun quilting. And I am way behind on registering our calves and am going to the East Coast next month to spend 2 weeks with my pregnant daughter who is on bed rest for another 4 months.
March break (school winter break) is coming in 2 weeks and I get the 2 tiny little girls for 4 days while their dad takes the 6 year old ice fishing.  They went last year and she ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT so they are going again. Mom does not get a break because she is just off maternity leave.

So, The GO Real Fast Quilt is taking another time out for good behaviour. I am seriously planning to make another one in a different colourway and prove to myself that I really can get it done in a weekend (might be a long weekend) now that I have most of the details figured out . . . and then I plan to hold some weekend retreats and invite others to join in on the GO Real Fast fun. Not the quilting of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment