My omg-one-monthly-goal will again be simple. Since I decided to do only 36 of the 64 blocks for the-1857-album-quilt , I will need to make enough corner leaves/melons/petals or whatever you want to call them, to add as a border. I prepped 13 background squares with 4 leaves in each corner. I will cut 12 of them in half for the borders and then cut 1 into 4 for the four corners. I got a head start sitting at the garage the other day as well as watching Peppa Pig and Max and Ruby with the boys.
Blessings,
Chris
Linking with:
omg-one-monthly-goal midweek-makers BOMs Away sewfreshquilts needle-and-thread-thursday can I get a whoop-whoop Slow Sunday Stitching esther's WOW needleandthreadnetwork quilter's monday myquiltinfatuation busyhandsquilts.
Blessings,
Chris
Linking with:
omg-one-monthly-goal midweek-makers BOMs Away sewfreshquilts needle-and-thread-thursday can I get a whoop-whoop Slow Sunday Stitching esther's WOW needleandthreadnetwork quilter's monday myquiltinfatuation busyhandsquilts.
Have fun...loooks like the perfect project for this busy holiday month.
ReplyDeleteThis should be a fun quilt
ReplyDeleteChris, that broderie perse (sp?) block with the leaf circle is a show stopper (several posts ago).
ReplyDeleteBut I love all your blocks. I find the machine part of the stitching ties me down somehow. Yes, the hand work can travel with you wherever.
I love reading your quilting plans.
It is going to be beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect goal. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteGreat project for December. Have a great day!
Nice project for a busy month.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress! Good solution for the borders too! I should pull out my blocks and see if maybe I can get them sewn together this month. Thanks for the reminder.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a busy project for just one month...very nice progress!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your stitching. It is good not to have too large a goal this month.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a perfect no stress project to work on this month!
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty petal color. :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time stiching those corner petals. That album quilt looks gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWise decision - can't wait to see how you put it all together.
ReplyDeleteLovely project !! Thank you for linking up !
ReplyDelete