I only started 2 quilts in 1998. I did complete one. Not this one. I thought if I got the whole kit and pattern I stood a chance to get it done. And it was easy,
until I tried to figure out how to do the applique flowers on the borders using freezer paper because that is what I knew how to do. But this is flannelette.
I think I would do raw edged applique with no fusing or paper.
Blessings,
Chris
until I tried to figure out how to do the applique flowers on the borders using freezer paper because that is what I knew how to do. But this is flannelette.
I think I would do raw edged applique with no fusing or paper.
Blessings,
Chris
Girl, you are really on a roll with all the posts this week! Are the granddaughters giving you more get up and go?
ReplyDeleteI think raw edge applique would work well since the flannel probably wouldn't fray on the edges. You've made me think I should pull out some wip tops.
ReplyDelete