Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

January 2020 OMG Goal

January's one-monthly-goal  will be to complete the last 2 borders for Beyond the Cherry Trees.



Blessings,
Chris
Linking with: elmstreetquilts. needleandthreadnetwork. frombolttobeauty. off-wall-friday.
peacockparty  quiltingismorefunthanhousework.  slow-sunday-stitching. cleverchameleon. myquiltinfatuation.

15 comments:

  1. These borders are gorgeous! Good luck on your January goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I hope you finish them this month; it looks like slow work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Some nice green leaves for January!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 borders this month! Good luck and happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous. Good luck with your goal for this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely quilt, and a great goal. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the rest of your quilt! The borders look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at these borders...absolutely perfect, Chris! Can you come to my house and make me a few.
    I hope 2020 will be the most marvelous year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just beautiful and I think you chose a nice goal to work on in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. At first I thought those borders were printed fabric, than I realized they were applique. You do beautiful work. Good luck with your OMG for January.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these pretty borders. I am impressed with all those tiny applique leaves and cherries you have done. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are making great progress... I really admire your patience and perseverance in stitching all of these little pieces!

    ReplyDelete