Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Late Night Stitching


Chooky organized a virtual quilt retreat for this weekend. What a lot of fun! I could only join in for a few hours late last night because of all the family here this weekend. It started at 7 am Australia time which is 5 pm my time.

I stitched on one of the Ella applique blocks.

Now to add the rest of the design so I can finish it.

I have 6 whole days in a row without little children so I plan to do some serious writing.

Linking with Kathy at slow-sunday-stitching .

blessings,
Chris

8 comments:

  1. That looks like fun. Enjoy your 6 children-free days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the kid free week and good luck with the writing (and stitching when you need to think though things!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was lovely to meet you Chris. I look forward to seeing you again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Six whole days in a row, Chris. YOu will be sewing up a storm. We love those littles but need a break too. You seem to really get a ton done, so I look forward to seeing what you accomplish with your time.

    It was so nice to meet you in person. I hadn't visited your blog in awhile so it was nice to browse and remember projects I had seen. I should be blogging more with school out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to mention that I really enjoyed hearing about the dairy cows and how you have met so many people world wide because of them (and quilting).

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy your break.........so pleased you could join in the Chookshed party.......Lovely to meet and chat......looking forward to seeing what you get thru in the next few days......

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was wonderful to meet everyone at the Chookshed party. Enjoy your sewing time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was great to "meet" you and I am still reading blogs from everyone and spending lots of extra time in blogland. Interested to hear you have a dairy, and we had one in a previous life, before mixed farming and now it's just me working from home doing longarm quilting.

    ReplyDelete