I finally completed this block! Yay me! I listened to eleven hours of lectures this past week and stitched on many of these arrowhead shapes. Glad this one is done. Not doing it again any time soon. Gay has released a few more doozies for us to make. I can hardly wait.
This is another of the Ella blocks I am hand appliqueing. This one was a piece of cake with only 4 points to turn compared to 108 in the previous block.
These are more blocks I am working on this week. Some back-basting. Some layering. Some unpicking. Some redoing.
Chooky did it again. She hosted a zoom meeting to stitch with friends around the world. I love it. There were 4 of us Canadians this time. A few Americans. A few Australians. And a Kiwi or 2.
The new blogger continues to challenge me. I got the comment in my inbox thing fixed. But how do I remove a photo once I upload it? It cannot be that hard to figure out since blogger is telling us they are improving their service. I can do this.
Blessings,
Chris
linking with: slow-sunday-stitching. design-wall monday- katiemaequilts. put-your-foot-down-
Hi Chris,isn't Chookys zoom parties great? I missed you this time, maybe next time as I'm sure there will be more...love your blocks you are doing and the colours are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteWas good to catch you again at the Zoom party. If I want to cancel a photo that I have loaded, I have been able to right click and select Cut. That has worked for me so far. Hope you get it sorted, change is frustrating isn't it?
ReplyDeleteYay for you!! You can also delete your uploaded photo by clicking on it and just press delete. I am having a few issues with my photos. I hope Blogger sorts it all out soon. Loving your applique blocks. I can sense your excitement with the thought of stitching those "doozies". =)
ReplyDeleteYou can delete a photo by right clicking on it and then press the delete button. You may also go into edit and click on it and select delete.
ReplyDeleteI just backspace until the photo disappears, but it appears from previous comments that there are better ways. I do hope Blogger gets easier to use soon. I had the previous version mastered. I really like those blocks. Enjoy your stitching.
ReplyDeleteLove how that block came out. I really should prep an EMD block or two today and get that one moving again.
ReplyDeleteYour applique is fabulous! 108 points to turn in a SINGLE block?! Goodness, I think I'd be better off not having counted that one until AFTER finishing it up. Yes, the new blogger interface is annoying. Let's rush to "fix" what isn't broken; no one has anything better to do than relearn everything differently, do they?!
ReplyDeleteWow, is that needleturn applique? You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteYour applique block is beautiful! That block was a doozy for sure, hope the next block is an easier one. Happy stitching!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful EMD blocks! I went back to the legacy edition, and then it changed me back this week. I have gone back again. It is just too hard to work with
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful tradional blocks and your fabric choices are wonderful too!
ReplyDeleteHI Chris. I remove photos by clicking on them and then hitting the delete button. I am using a laptop. I have liked the new google changes for posting from my phone. It is easier. Often I upload the photos from my phone and then go in and do the writing from my laptop keyboard.
ReplyDeleteLovely lovely applique' as usual!!!
Chris, it was lovely to meet your sister and see what a beautiful quilt she made from your fabric!! Did I get that right?
Oh I love your arrowhead block... that was a really hard one and you did a great job! 108 points to turn?!?! Truly amazing!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty blocks! Great job!
ReplyDeleteYou did well with those points.... Lovely to zoom again.... Technology still amazes me.....
ReplyDeleteThese are all great blocks and you did an amazing job on them. I love your fabric choices. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down. The zoom meeting sounds fun.
ReplyDeleteIt is such fun to join in to Zoom and meet new ladies from all over the world....
ReplyDeleteYou've made some lovely blocks and did great neat needleturn...
what beautiful applique blocks.
ReplyDelete