Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

To Do Tuesday

I hadn't posted a to-do list for a long time until last week. This is how I did:

  1. Listen to the rest of the 8 lectures for my current course and do the test. done
  2. Hand applique while listening. done
  3. Change the throat plate on the Bernina so we can do some zig-zag stitching. done
  4. Bring the step stool in from the trampoline so I can put Serendipity on the design wall. done
  5. Take the step stool back out to the trampoline. oops
  6. Clear out my inbox. A work in progress since I have about 1500 unopened emails
  7. Pre-wash more background fabric for the 3030 Quilt center. done
  8. Draw the design onto the BACK of the 27-inch center medallion for back basting. drew it on the front instead since I have decided to do this by machine applique and fusible
  9. Begin to prep a few of the applique shapes.  turns out I have to trace the shapes backwards in order to get the design on the top frontwards. I can do this
  10. Make jam. 
  11. Make relish. my son made some green tomato relish but still want to make corn relish
  12. Finish this Ella block. done  

This week's list:
  1. Be productive for 7 whole days in a row with no children. 
  2. Two more lessons on Healing Power.
  3. Find a new internet provider.
  4. Continue clearing inbox.
  5. Hand applique because I love doing it again. 
  6. Write one page for SMOWJ. 
  7. Write another page. 
  8. Make jam.
  9. Make corn relish.
  10. Stop reading blogs for at least 3 days. 
The girls are learning to whistle. I heard Jingle Bells tweeting out in the kitchen as the 8-year old was drying supper dishes the other night. The 7-year-old has finally figured out how to get that first tweet out and that is all we hear from her right now. All. The. Time. I love it! 

Blessings,
Chris

3 comments:

  1. seems like you managed to get the important, stitching ones, on your to do list done, all the best with your next list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healthy big lists always end in a healthy amount of check marks even if they are not all checked. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are keeping up with your “to do” list - I like your block! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete