Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

To-Do Tuesday

 Last week's list:

  1. Be productive for 7 whole days in a row with no children. I ended up resting and watched  The Crown on Netflix because the remote was not lost or being used or being fought over. 
  2. Two more lessons on Healing Power. nope
  3. Find a new internet provider. yup will be installed tomorrow
  4. Continue clearing inbox. a work in progress
  5. Hand applique because I love doing it again. yes
  6. Write one page for SMOWJ. nope
  7. Write another page. nada
  8. Make jam. the day is not over yet
  9. Make corn relish. done
  10. Stop reading blogs for at least 3 days. the problem with not reading blogs every day is I missed the Friday Night with Friends last week. 


This week's list:
  1. Complete this 3030 block for my OMG goal for August. 
  2. Turkey dinner on Sat. I will have help.
  3. Complete one Ella Block. Any block. 
  4. Write up a blog post for OMG. 
  5. Get my teeth cleaned.
  6. Two more lessons for the small group I lead at church. It is the first in-person group since lockdown in March. We are live streaming from one room of in-person people to another room where the on-line people are zooming in. It is interesting. We have an amazing techie just graduated from college with all the qualifications to set up a mini tv studio. 
  7. Participate in a virtual writing retreat Fri. I can only join in for one day since Sat we are having a family Christmas dinner and farewell party for my sister who is going home next week. 
  8. Write up a blog post about her finished quilt. 
That's enough for this week. I don't think I will do this every week, but it has been interesting. 
Blessings,
Chris

10 comments:

  1. You're a busy woman, sounds like you had a good week without children. Your applique blocks is very cute. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how honest you are with your list. As much as I want to get quilts finished or moved along, sometimes I just need to do something else. Much of the time I want to read, especially when a whole bunch of books show up at the same time for my kindle! Do what you can but take care of you too! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list, but I find if I don't read blogs for a few days, it takes me a long time to catch up, and have to go back so I don't miss anything (fomo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are doing well, wonderful applique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I've been enjoying the Crown miniseries, too! My husband can only take it in small doses; he says it's "like watching paint dry." But I've often wondered about how and why Britain still has any kind of monarchy at all; it's such an anachronism, and it's been fascinating to me... But I majored in History, and I thought the 24-episode Black Death documentary was delightful, too. ;-). I love your appliqué with your sweet fiddle-playing cat fussy-cut for the center! I hope you have a wonderful week, whatever does or doesn't get finished. I hope you savor every word as you write it down and find joy in every stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your applique is gorgeous and so well done! Your colors are lovely! Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your applique block looks great. Love your choice of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Crown! Great series especially if you're doing hand work. Thanks for sharing your applique on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty applique! Glad you are 'feeling it' again. Must be the hands are cooperating. Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty soft colors on your applique. Take care.

    ReplyDelete