Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Let the Declutter Begin

 The first thing I had done to begin the declutter was to clear off the card table at the end of the bed, bag up the leftover fabric and scraps from the  Biblical Blocks quilt, and donate them. 


Speaking of donating. Did I ever donate this past week! 

Where do I begin? Five big bags went to a local guild for comfort quilts.

All the rest of the fabric got brought down from the endless quilt cupboard upstairs and sorted and bagged. The girls that came to help each took home some. Another 15 totes and really big bins and bags got donated to a Mission Thrift Store that supports donating Bibles to needy areas in the world. It helps that my niece works there.

That left a lot of empty project boxes so those are being donated also. The cleaning lady took some home.

Blessings,
Chris

3 comments:

  1. You've certainly made progress moving out fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Chris! And thank you for the donations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow. Look at those empty bins!!!
    Feels great, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete