I will be doing some needle-turned hand applique on this Ella Maria Deacon block. I started it around April. It is time to complete it.
Chris
Lovely slow stitching….
Thank you. Slow stitching it is. I prepped it back in April.
The fabrics look so nice together, happy stitching!
I have done so little hand stitching over the past few months.
Such a pretty block. It doesn't look like you have a much more to stitch. Enjoy!
All that is stitched so far are the corner designs. The 2 center pieces are just back basted on and there is still the red to go on so lots of work yet. It is a pretty block. Thank you.
Happy Slow stitching!
Great work! I have another EMD block prepared but haven't had a chance to work on it.
Those fabrics play nicely together; so pretty. Enjoy your appliqueing.
Such a pretty block. Enjoy
Interesting block pattern. I love it, and I really like the colors you've chosen for it.
It definitely fits the description of slow stitching. lol
Lovely slow stitching….
ReplyDeleteThank you. Slow stitching it is. I prepped it back in April.
DeleteThe fabrics look so nice together, happy stitching!
ReplyDeleteI have done so little hand stitching over the past few months.
DeleteSuch a pretty block. It doesn't look like you have a much more to stitch. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteAll that is stitched so far are the corner designs. The 2 center pieces are just back basted on and there is still the red to go on so lots of work yet. It is a pretty block. Thank you.
DeleteHappy Slow stitching!
ReplyDeleteGreat work! I have another EMD block prepared but haven't had a chance to work on it.
ReplyDeleteThose fabrics play nicely together; so pretty. Enjoy your appliqueing.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty block. Enjoy
ReplyDeleteInteresting block pattern. I love it, and I really like the colors you've chosen for it.
ReplyDeleteIt definitely fits the description of slow stitching. lol
ReplyDelete