I flipped my calendar over and saw a reminder about the 31- Day blog writing challenge. The only problem was, I had not remembered to save the link. I stumbled across it as I was reading blogs this morning. I had already written and posted three times so I am right on schedule this year.
The whole idea is to blog every day for the month of December. It does not have to be a long post and can be written ahead of time and scheduled. I like that. Sometimes when I start writing one post, I get ideas for several others. There is even a list of topics to consider if you cannot think of what to write about. You can find more info here 2020-31-day-blog-writing-challenge.
Blessings,
Chris

OMG I am catching up on posts and this explains why there are so many........I'm reading them all but won't get to comment on all of them......
ReplyDelete