This is what my list looked like last week:
- water plants Done time to do it again
- pay CPP - yes time to do it again
- call SkyChoice - Called said they were coming Sat to install the new internet equipment. We live in the country so do not have access to high-speed internet. They emailed to say they were coming Sun. It's Tues and they are only started. The equipment is going on top of the small silo.
- write blog posts - up to date so far posting every day this month with a few scheduled
- waterfit Mon, Wed, Fri - was babysitting so only got there on Fri and snuck one in on Sunday morning. We are in lock-down again so it might be a while before I can go again
- mail CRA forms - yes somehow they got forgot last Feb
- clear off work table - done on Sat. I set up another table for gift wrapping so I can get some sewing done here now
- work on BIOTB - not yet
- write plans onto desk calendar - moved the desk calendar off the table to pick up in Jan
- call osteopath - yes booked 2 appointments for Jan. Hope they will be open in lockdown
- return ink cartridge - forgot to take it with me when I was in town on Thurs but took it in early Sun morning. That is nearly $50 in a cartridge that my printer would not acknowledge. It did take the next one and I did buy the right thing
- pot up philodendron - not yet
- babysit boys Tues and Wed - and Mon
- chiro and massage on Thurs - yes and it felt so good
- cleaning lady Fri - she had vertigo so canceled her but we are in lock-down again so not sure when she can come back so I have prepared a bingo game for the grandkids to do it
Quilting
- FNSI Fri Night Sew In - did this Sat morning
- Sat Sew@farm - prepped a 3030 block and an Ella block. Did a bit of hand applique
- piece 5 Ella blocks - I did rummage through a couple of bins of fabric to choose some colours. Turns out that I had been doing the paper piecing with only one colour all these years with both Dear Jane quilts and my Morrell, and you have to be thoughtful to choose several colors and sew them together without messing up. I started with 2 blocks that used only one colour. Got one block done.
So a pretty good week for me. Goals for this coming week will be simple.
- Survive the week
- Enjoy the week
- Enjoy having all the family here this week
- Turkey dinner on Fri. I am cooking the turkey but the family will all be here so can delegate
- Look after little boys as their mom and dad move on Sun Dec 27. They could not rent a truck for Jan 2.
- Put in a few hand stitches.
- Foundation piece a few more Ella blocks
Blessings,
Chris
linking with : to-do-tuesday
Oh wow! And I thought my to-do was always long.
ReplyDeleteHi Chris! I love your list for this week. Survive and Enjoy the week. Yes, please do. That's important - no stress needed now. I agree with Denise - that is one LONG list that you did a pretty darn good job checking off things. I wish you and your family a very Happy Holidays. Thank you for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDelete