In August we will be celebrating
Celebration Goals
- 50th Anniversary Celebration Aug 7, 2021, or when we can gather
- Plan an open house and invite the world to join us
- Family dinner for at least 50 Forsters and 50 Czarnatas
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Scan 50 years of photos
- Create a PowerPoint Presentation
- Celebrate our son-in-law's 50th birthday
- Plant 50 trees
- Buy a new dress
- Celebrate God
Quilting Goals
- Make 50 blocks for the 50th Anniversary Quilt aka Ella
- QAL 2021 The Curves!
- Complete 50% of my 50 ufos or at least 50% of that
- Make 50 more Bright Jane blocks for RSC
- Make 50 more blocks for 150 Canadian Women
- Quilt for Ellyse
- Quilt for Devan
- Quilt for Jonathan
- Quilt for Ava
- Quilt for David
Academic Goals
- Submit BIOTB
- Complete and submit CC 1&2
- Complete and submit CC 3&4
- Complete and submit UHPSBE
- Complete and submit Identity Formation
- Write a dissertation
- Deal with revisions
- Submit dissertation
- Defend dissertation
- Graduate with a Doctorate in Christian Counseling
Writing Goals
- Write 50 more chapters for my two books
- Complete SMOWJ
- Edit SMOWJ
- Publish SMOWJ
- Launch SMOWJ
- Complete Sister
- Edit Sister
- Publish Sister
- Launch Sister
- Journal
Other Goals
- Build a deck on back of house
- Put in a hot tub
- Lose 50 lbs
- Keep it off for 50 weeks
- Focus on my health
- Lead my mentoring group well
- Lead another small group at church called Broken Crayons
- Start another mentoring group
- Finish reading the Bible chronologically
- Figure out how to get comments into my inbox again
blessings,
Chris
linking with: quiltingjetgirl.planningparty

I am loving your 50 theme and how your goals go with it. I love the goal setting part of a new year!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing at so many things. I have no doubt that you will achieve much in 2021.
I love goal setting also. And I love checking them off the list. But I also love writing about why I did not achieve them.
DeleteI'm exhausted after reading your list, think I'll go back to bed! Have a wonderful 2021 and enjoy the 50 year celebration. Not many couples make it that long anymore and of course, happy stitching!
ReplyDeleteWhen I started writing the list it was quite daunting, until I grouped up the goals. Now I can think of 50 more goals.
DeleteCongratulations on celebrating 50 years in 2021. Quite a list of goals! Good luck and happy writing, quilting, planting and building.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I am looking forward to celebrating throughout the year.
DeleteOh my goodness -- 50 years is quite the milestone! I am overwhelmed just reading through your list of goals. All of that would take me fifty years to complete, but I'll bet you can manage it. Happy New Years!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations son your upcoming 50th anniversary. Here's hoping you'll be able to celebrate on time. And good luck on the ambitious list of goals.
ReplyDeleteWow, so many goals to reach for one year. I am excited to see you reach each one of the. Best wishes for the new year and enough strength and patience for reaching your goals.
ReplyDeletedid my suggestion work to get your comments back into your inbox......thats about your only goal I could help with pother then encouragement........
ReplyDeleteYour sounding pretty organised and thats great.......50 reasons to celebrate.......
Congratulations on 50 years!!!! I'm only 8 years behind you. I don't know if I could do 50 of any of the things you mentioned. I will say I have been on a hot air balloon ride and it was AWESOME!!
ReplyDelete