Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Saturday Stitching

 Most Sat mornings I hang out with a couple of friends on our Quilting at the Farm Facebook group room. We do get some stitching done.

Today I started early because I had to wash up last night's dishes. Somehow that got forgot. I had cooked supper, so someone else should have done them. But I had cooked a crockpot of beans to use up the ham bone from last week and I made a mess when I dropped the new large container of bread crumbs I used to bread the lamb chops all over the counter including the kettle. Took a shower and got set up to sit here and stitch. I did clear off the table and later we set up another large table for the gift wrapping station. The tree goes up tomorrow when the girls return from Moms. 



I ended up prepping a 3030 block for hand applique then, prepped one of the Dec Ella blocks for applique. 




I must remember to not overdo the hand stitching. It appears that typing is not hurting my hand so much, as long as I remember to not use the right index finger all the time. But it is improving.   


Blessings,

Chris

5 comments:

  1. Lovely appliqué blocks Chris....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree -- you cooked so someone else should have done the dishes! Since hubby retired, he now does a lot (not all) of the dishes. Beautiful blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty blocks and hope that 2021 brings you a great year!

    ReplyDelete