I have not done a lot of hand stitching lately. I have, however, prepped a few more Ella blocks to hand stitch including this one.
I should have a few minutes of quiet time today even though my daughter and her family are moving out. I only have to be here to look after the boys and they have mandatory quiet time after lunch every day for 2 hours. It sounds like a good idea. I should try it.
Blessings,
Chris
linking with: Slow Sunday Stitching, quiltingismorefunthanhousework.
Enjoy your quiet time for either resting or stitching :)
ReplyDeleteGreat work on Ella, I still need to get back to those. Quiet time is nice, mine is when my DH takes his afternoon nap!
ReplyDeleteThis is a really pretty block. I hope you enjoyed the boys'(your) quiet time!
ReplyDeleteThis is a really lovely block. I look forward to seeing the finished quilt.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!
I think everyone should do a mandatory quiet time for 2 hours after lunch. Enjoy the quiet.
ReplyDeleteQuiet time after lunch sounds like a good idea. Perhaps you can have a Nana Nap as well?
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty block to work on. Hope you enjoy your stitching time.
ReplyDeleteWowzer! You have come far since my last visit.
ReplyDelete